For vessel owners and charterers who need an established agent to oversee port call operations and liaise with the charterer’s agent, GCS MARITIME AGENCY is perfectly placed to meet those needs by offering any or all of the services below :
Reporting the vessel/cargo status
- Attendance on board vessel to meet the Master
- Confirmation of specific port operating practices and restrictions
- Verifying & checking all cargo documents (final Statement of Facts, timesheets, agent’s reports)
- Approving bills of lading
- Handling crew replacement/changes, medical issues, bunkers, spare parts
- Receipt of owner’s funds and payment to Charterer’s agent
- Verifying and checking the pro-forma DA submitted by the charterer’s agent for compliance with tariff
Assistance with post-call issues
Sts operation assistance
We make sure transfer of cargo between seagoing ships positioned alongside each other, either while stationary or underway. Cargoes typically transferred via STS methods include crude oil, liquefied gas (LPG or LNG), bulk cargo, and petroleum products.
We have been involved in the tanker agency services over the years in Republic of Togo and are established as the fastest growing maritime service provider with a seasoned workforce committed to delivering efficient, timely, and professional services in line with regulatory safety practices.
As port tanker agents, we ensure our clients, both charterers, cargo receivers and vessel owners are duly informed of berthing schedules and other maritime news within West Africa/Togo. We are proud to provide a range of maritime services to the oil and gas sector, from midstream to downstream where we serve as a key chain between charterers, cargo owners, ship owners and receivers.
Get In Touch
for more information and suggestions, please leave us a message